Anyone who grew up during the 80's knew the sound of the NES, it's Ricoh 2A03 sound chip created the soundtrack to hours of entertainment. Utilized in the chiptune world for quite a while now, we bring it's unique 8-bit sound to you as The NESYNTH.
- Every waveform, note and variation was recorded from a clean NES unit's 2A03 chip into an SSL pre.
- Triangle, pulse waves all at 4 duty cycles, noise channel and bonus super dirty PCM cartridge drums.
- Includes rises and falls; fast, medium and slow for those classic blips
- Can be played via Midi keys and/or pads with your favorite softsampler (i.e. Kontakt,EXS24, Maschine)
- 1GB Download, in Soundfont format (.sf2)*
*Check your soft sampler manual for .sf2 compatibility
Check out the demo beat by BROADWAY, https://twitter.com/BROADWizzAY